Monday, June 11, 2012

The Sentinel

Hot Sandwich - Corned Beef with cabbage, Russian dressing and Swiss cheese – 9.00
This sandwich tastes great. 
The bread is crunchy, not too hard, and buttery.
The corned beef is juicy, savory, and a little sweet.
I'm not a fan of cabbage, because it's one of those useless vegetables with nearly no nutritional value. I guess it has a little fiber, but here it adds some crunch and variation to the texture of the sandwich. 
I honestly do not know what Russian dressing is, but it all meshes together very well.

The portions are large. One order of this sandwich contains two of these large squares. By the time I thought to take a picture, I'd already consumed one of them. 
They also come with Andes mints!

The line gets kind of long around noon, but every place worth getting food from is busy around noon. Plus, I think they work pretty fast.

Downside: I think you need to spend at least $10 to use credit card. That's lame-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment