Friday, January 18, 2013

Food Journal

From now on, I'm going to try to keep a journal of all the things I consume, using this blog as a recording device, that and my camera phone. I thought it'd be a good idea to keep track of what I take in, so as to curb myself from overindulging. It happens quite often. =]

I'll start with what I had for brunch...


  • Trader Joe's Ready to Bake Buttermilk Biscuit
  • Lucerne Mozzarella Provolone Cheese (A Blend of Whole Milk Mozzarella & Smoked Provolone Cheeses)
  • Farm Fresh Egg
  • Small Potatoes (cut up)
  • Trader Joe's Fat Free Milk

I'll also add what my boyfriend had for lunch, because it looks yummy and I wanted to share it.
  • Rhee Chun White Rice
  • Yum Yum Fish - Tuna & Salmon Sashimi
  • Kikkoman Soy Sauce & Wasabe
  • Fruitful Island Pure Sesame Oil & Trader Joe's Sweet Sesame Seaweed Snack
More to come later. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment